High-quality fischer hammer drill SDS Plus II Pointer for creating approval-compliant drill holes in concrete, masonry, and natural stone. Power Breakers have a “destructive” effect, which causes micro cracks in the building material and noticeably improves the drill speed. The distinctive centring tip allows for simple and high-precision drilling. The enlarged reinforcement chamfers reduce the risk of jamming when hitting concrete reinforcements. Vario KVS helix for improved transfer of energy and optimal transportation of drilling dust.
fischer SDS Plus-V Advantages
- The optimised drill bit geometry enables fast drilling progress, reduced wear and less effort.
- The centring tip allows easy and precise drilling and prevents slipping on smooth surfaces.
- The “Power Breakers” on the drill bit head have a “destructive effect”. They create micro-cracks in the material and achieve a noticeably improved drilling speed.
- The larger reinforcement chamfers (+35%) guarantee that the drill acts in the best possible way when it hits concrete reinforcements. This considerably reduces the risk of problems caused by drill jamming.
- The new Vario KVS spiral offers further advantages: The narrow crown width behind the drill bit head reduces friction and ensures stronger energy transfer during percussion drilling. The improved helix enables ideal transport of the drill residues. The spiral shape increases the stability and thus also the break resistance.
2 cutter hammer drill bit with SDS-plus drive ensures quick and safe drilling and has been optimised for battery tools.
Below are some examples of suitable materials for this product. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Masonry | Natural stone
To create approval-compliant drill holes in: Concrete | Solid brick | Sand-lime brick | Natural stone