The fischer fixing set BO contains all elements required for the quick and safe fixing of wall-hanging boilers: Four universal plugs UX 14 x 75, four zinc-plated stud screws M10 x 120 and four flanged nuts without collar. With the fischer universal plug UX, the set can be mounted in solid and hollow building materials. The ageing-resistant and chemical-resistant flanged nut made from high-strength nylon ensures a lasting, damage-free fixing.
fischer BO Boiler Fixing Set Advantages
- Complete fixing sets allow for quick and easy installation.
- The universal plug UX can be used in all solid, hollow and board materials, thus offering a high level of flexibility.
- Flanged nuts and collar sleeves made of high-strength nylon are resistant to ageing and chemicals, and guarantee a long-lasting fixing that will not damage the ceramics.
- The rimless UX is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Screwing in the screw causes the UX to expand in the solid building material and to knot within the cavity.
- Maximum load-bearing capacity is only achieved when the screw is screwed in so far that the spanner flat lies on the plug rim.
- Tiles and plaster are not classed as load-bearing base materials.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Vertically perforated brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Natural stone | Aerated concrete | Solid panel made from gypsum | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Solid brick
Boilers | Gas heaters | Cisterns | Consoles