The fischer WD Wash Basin and Urinal Fixing Set contains all elements for fixing wash basins and urinals to the wall quickly and safely. It is also suitable for fixing cisterns and built-in toilets. Available in two sizes; 8 x 110 and 10 x 120.
Size 8 x 110 contains;
- 2 x Universal Wall Plugs UX 10 x 60
- 2 x Stud Screws M8 x 110 Zinc Plated
- 2 x Flanged Nuts BU M8
Size 10 x 120 contains;
- 2 x Universal Wall Plugs UX 14 x 75
- 2 x Stud Screws M10 x 120 Zinc Plated
- 2 x Flanged Nuts BU M10 MH
The supplied fischer UX universal wall plug means you can mount the fixing set in a range of solid, hollow and panel building materials. For example, brick, aerated concrete and solid gypsum panels. This saves time and money if you are not 100% sure of the wall type you are fitting to.
In addition, the flanged nut is made from high strength nylon, which is age resistant and chemical resistant. This therefore ensures a lasting fixing with no damage to the ceramics.
fischer WD Wash Basin and Urinal Fixing Set Functioning
- The rimless UX wall plug is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Screwing in the screw causes the plug to expand in solid and hollow building materials.
- Maximum load bearing capacity is achieved only if the minimum screw-in depth is reached.
- Tiles and plaster are not classed as load bearing base materials.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Wash Basin and Urinal Fixing Set within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Vertically perforated brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Natural stone | Aerated concrete | Solid panel made from gypsum | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Solid brick
Wash basins | Urinals | Built-in toilets | Cisterns