The fischer fixing set WD contains all elements for the safe and fast fixing of wash basins and urinals to the wall. With the fischer universal plug UX, the set can be mounted in solid and hollow building materials. This saves time and money. The ageing-resistant and chemical-resistant flanged nut made from high-strength nylon ensures a lasting fixing with no damage to the ceramics. Available in two sizes; 8 x 110 and 10 x 120.
Size 8 x 110 contains;
- 2 x Universal Wall Plugs 10 x 60
- 2 x Stud Screws M8 x 110 Zinc Plated
- 2 x Flanged Nuts BU M8
Size 10 x 120 contains;
- 2 x Universal Wall Plugs 14 x 75
- 2 x Stud Screws M10 x 120 Zinc Plated
- 2 x Flanged Nuts BU M10 MH
fischer WD Wash Basin and Urinal Fixing Advantages
- The complete fixing set enables a quick and easy installation.
- The universal plug UX can be used in all solid, hollow and panel building materials, thus offering a high level of flexibility.
- The ageing-resistant and chemical-resistant flanged nut made from high-strength nylon ensures a lasting fixing with no damage to the ceramics.
- The rimless UX is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- Screwing in the screw causes the UX to expand in solid and hollow building materials.
- Maximum load-bearing capacity is achieved only if the minimum screw-in depth is reached.
- Tiles and plaster are not classed as load-bearing base materials.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Vertically perforated brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Natural stone | Aerated concrete | Solid panel made from gypsum | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Solid brick
Wash basins | Urinals | Built-in toilets | Cisterns