The fischer Highbond Anchor FHB II-A L is a component of the FHB II system, which in conjunction with a fischer resin or mortar from the same system, secures maximum loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete. For example, large machines and heavy steel or timber constructions in internal areas. The Highbond Anchor is suitable for use with the following;
- fischer FHB II-P Resin Capsule
- fischer FHB II-PF Resin Capsule (high speed version)
- fischer FIS HB Injection Mortar
The fischer Highbond Anchor FHB II-A L is made from zinc-plated steel.
fischer Highbond Anchor Advantages
- The large anchorage depth of the anchor rod allows the system to achieve maximum load values. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The cone shape of the rod has been specially optimised for high tensile loads. As a result, the anchor achieves the best performance in cracked concrete.
- The FHB II-A L anchor is suitable for use both with capsules and with injection mortar. This guarantees maximum flexibility in the application.
- No drill hole cleaning is necessary when using the FHB II-A L anchor in combination with either of the resin capsules. This saves precious installation time.
- When using the anchor in combination with the injection mortar FIS HB, push-through installation with annular gap filling is possible without the use of any further tools.
fischer Highbond Anchor Functioning
- The FHB II-A L is a bonded anchor with torque-controlled expansion for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- When using FHB II-A L in push-through installation, fill the annular gap with the injection mortar FIS HB.
- Using either the specified resins or mortar listed above, fully bonds the anchor in the drill hole.
- When tightening the hexagon nut, the anchor rod cones pull into the mortar shell, which expands against the drill hole wall.
- The styrene-free vinyl ester mortar fully seals the drill hole.
- When using the resin capsule, set the anchor rod through rotating and hitting motions with a hammer drill. Use the RA-SDS setting tool.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Highbond Anchor FHB II-A L within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
Guard rails | Façades | Staircases | Steel brackets | Machines | Masts | Rash protection | Steelwork constructions | Timber constructions