The fischer FHB II-P Resin Capsule is a system component that, along with an anchor rod from the FHB II line, fixes maximum loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete. The capsule contains styrene-free vinyl ester mortar. It is suitable for use with the fischer Highbond Anchor Rod FHB II-A S (standard) and the Highbond Anchor Rod FHB II-A L (long). Using the fischer FHB II system ensures the secure installation of staircases, machines and steel constructions, for example. It is suitable for use in both internal and external areas.
- FHB II-P 8×60 – drill diameter 10mm / drill hole depth 75mm / anchorage depth 60mm
- FHB II-P 10×60 – drill diameter 10mm / drill hole depth 75mm / anchorage depth 60mm
- FHB II-P 10×75 – drill diameter 10mm / drill hole depth 90mm / anchorage depth 75mm
- FHB II-P 10×95 – drill diameter 12mm / drill hole depth 110mm / anchorage depth 95mm
- FHB II-P 12×75 – drill diameter 12mm / drill hole depth 90mm / anchorage depth 75mm
- FHB II-P 12×100 – drill diameter 14mm / drill hole depth 115mm / anchorage depth 100mm
- FHB II-P 12×120 – drill diameter 14mm / drill hole depth 135mm / anchorage depth 120mm
- FHB II-P 16×95 – drill diameter 16mm / drill hole depth 110mm / anchorage depth 95mm
- FHB II-P 16×125 – drill diameter 18mm / drill hole depth 140mm / anchorage depth 125mm
- FHB II-P 16×145 – drill diameter 18mm / drill hole depth 160mm / anchorage depth 145mm
- FHB II-P 16×160 – drill diameter 18mm / drill hole depth 175mm / anchorage depth 160mm
fischer FHB II-P Resin Capsule Advantages
- The pre-portioned resin capsule FHB II-P is suitable for use in uncleaned drill holes. It is therefore an economical and quick solution.
- It is also ideal for individual applications or under water.
- The FHB II-P resin capsule is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- When using the resin capsule, set the anchor rod through rotating and hitting motions with a hammer drill. Use the RA-SDS setting tool for this.
- The setting process destroys the capsule, which mixes and activates the mortar compound.
- When tightening the hexagon nut, the anchor rod cones are pulled into the mortar shell, which expands against the drill hole wall.
- The styrene-free vinyl ester mortar fully seals the drill hole.
Below are some examples of installation for the FHB II-P resin capsule within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
Applications for the FHB II-P Resin
Guard rails | Façades | Staircases | Steel brackets | Masts | Rash protection | Steelwork constructions | Timber constructions