The fischer FHB II-P Resin Capsule is a system component that, along with an anchor rod from the FHB II line, fixes maximum loads in cracked and non-cracked concrete. The capsule contains styrene-free vinyl ester mortar. It is suitable for use with the fischer Highbond Anchor Rod FHB II-A S (standard) and the Highbond Anchor Rod FHB II-A L (long). Using the fischer FHB II system ensures the secure installation of staircases, machines and steel constructions, for example. It is suitable for use in both internal and external areas.
fischer FHB II-P Resin Capsule Advantages
- The pre-portioned resin capsule FHB II-P is suitable for use in uncleaned drill holes. It is therefore an economical and quick solution.
- It is also ideal for individual applications or under water.
- The FHB II-P resin capsule is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- When using the resin capsule, set the anchor rod through rotating and hitting motions with a hammer drill. Use the RA-SDS setting tool for this.
- The setting process destroys the capsule, which mixes and activates the mortar compound.
- When tightening the hexagon nut, the anchor rod cones are pulled into the mortar shell, which expands against the drill hole wall.
- The styrene-free vinyl ester mortar fully seals the drill hole.
Below are some examples of installation for the FHB II-P resin capsule within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Approved for anchorings in:
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
Applications for the FHB II-P Resin
Guard rails | Façades | Staircases | Steel brackets | Masts | Rash protection | Steelwork constructions | Timber constructions