The fischer Highbond rod anchor FHB II-A L is produced from zinc-plated steel. The torque-controlled composite anchor can be processed with the Highbond special mortar FIS HB or the mortar cartridges FHB II-P and FHB II-PF HIGH SPEED. When tightening the hexagon nut, the anchor rod cones are pulled into the mortar shell, which expands against the drill hole wall. Using the fischer Highbond system FHB II means that large machines and heavy steel constructions are securely installed within internal areas.
fischer Highbond Anchor Advantages
- The large anchorage depth of the anchor rod FHB II-A L allows the system to achieve maximum load values. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The cone shape of the FHB II-A L anchor rods has been specially optimised for high tensile loads. As a result, the best performance in cracked concrete is achieved.
- The FHB II-A L anchor rod is approved for use both with capsules and with injection mortar. This guarantees maximum flexibility in the application.
- No drill hole cleaning is required, if the FHB II-A L anchor rod is used in combination with the FHB II-P/-PF capsule. This saves precious installation time.
- When using the FHB II-A L in combination with the injection mortar FIS HB, push-through installation with annular gap filling is possible without the use of any further tools.
- The FHB II-A L is a bonded anchor with torque-controlled expansion for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- When using FHB II-A L in push-through installation, the annular gap is to be filled with the injection mortar FIS HB.
- The anchor rod can be set either with injection mortar FIS HB or with the capsule FHB II-P / FHB II-PF HIGH SPEED, and is fully bonded in the drill hole.
- When tightening the hexagon nut, the anchor rod cones are pulled into the mortar shell, which expands against the drill hole wall.
- The styrene-free vinyl ester mortar fully seals the drill hole.
- When using the resin capsule, set the anchor rod through rotating and hitting motions with a hammer drill. Use the RA-SDS setting tool, Art.-No. 62420.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
Guard rails | Façades | Staircases | Steel brackets | Machines | Masts | Rash protection | Steelwork constructions | Timber constructions