With a coarse thread and treated for corrosion protection, the fischer Drywall Screw is the ideal solution for securing plasterboard and drywall panels to wooden posts and battens. Use these in conjunction with timber and pressed steel type stud work for partition wall or ceiling installations.
fischer Drywall Screw Advantages
- The gypsum plasterboard screw always offers the right solution for the most diverse drywall constructions.
- The PH cross drive enables fast and safe screwing.
- Thanks to the needle tip, the wooden thread bites quickly and safely.
- The extra deep bit socket ensures a secure hold and thus a longer tool lifetime.
- The gypsum plasterboard screws are phosphate-treated and thus provide the necessary corrosion protection. This makes them safe and cost-effective.
fischer Drywall Screw Functioning
The gypsum plasterboard screws with trumpet shape head and coarse thread fasten plasterboards to wooden posts easily and safely.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Gypsum plasterboards on wooden posts
Mounting of gypsum plasterboards on wooden posts.