The fischer wood screw Power-Fast FPF II CZF is a blue passivated zinc plating screw with a countersunk head, cross drive PZ and full thread for lengths up to 50mm and a partial thread for lengths over 50mm. The countersunk head allows for surface flush installation in wood. The integrated thread, which runs throughout the entire screw length in lengths up to 50mm, ensures the optimum transfer of force. The version with a partial thread (lengths over 50mm) enables the timber elements to be fastened together tightly. The screw is suitable for fixing load-bearing components in coated wood, hardwood, softwood, and timber connections. This is the case for car port fixings and when erecting balconies.
fischer Power-Fast II Advantages
- The screw geometry of the Power-Fast II enables fast applications.
- Installation is easy, comfortable and flexible.
- The chipboard screw has significantly reduced splitting behaviour in comparison with standard chipboard screws.
- The Power-Fast II with high performance wax coating reduces screw-in torque and allows smooth installation.
- The blue passivated zinc plating does not contain chrome VI and is therefore environmentally friendly.
- Full thread screws are recommended for mounting thin parts and in less firm wood materials (e.g. soft woods).
- Screws with partial threads can lock wood parts into place by tightening them against each other.
- Screws with countersunk head can be flush mounted with the wood.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Solid wood parts (soft wood and hard wood) | Glued-laminated timber | Cross-laminated timber | Veneer laminated timber | Similar glued wood components and woodbased panels
For use in load-bearing wooden constructions, for the connection of solid wood parts as well as glued laminated timber, cross laminated timber, etc. | For metal parts to wood, e.g. metal fittings, angles, beam shoes and other metal and wood connections. | Suitable for use with fischer plugs and recommended loads.