The fischer Bolt Anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for the cost effective fixing of heavy loads in non-cracked concrete and stone. For example, steel constructions, machines and façades. These are secured thanks to the expansion clip, which expands against the drill hole wall when tightening the nut. Thanks to its long thread and the two anchorage depths, the FBN II is particularly flexible.
The sizes 6/5, 6/10 and 6/30 are the zinc-plated steel version of the bolt anchor and are suitable for use in internal areas only.
All other sizes quoting “HDG” are made of hot-dipped galvanised steel and are suitable for external use with variable working life depending on environment and corrosion conditions.
If you need a bolt anchor to fix into cracked concrete, take a look at the fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II.
fischer Bolt Anchor FBN II Advantages
- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. Thus fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and allows for stand-off installations, thus increasing flexibility.
- Few hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler installation.
- The drive-in pin protects the thread from damage, and thus ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the attachment.
fischer Bolt Anchor FBN II Functioning
- The FBN II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt pulls into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS bolt anchor setting tool.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Bolt Anchor FBN II within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
Steel constructions | Guard rails | Consoles | Ladders | Machines | Gates | Façades