The fischer Hammerfix N-S fixing has a countersunk head making them ideal for the fixing of wood constructions, plaster and general wall connections. These are also suitable for installing cable and pipe clips in all building materials. The fixing consists of a pre-mounted zinc plated steel nail screw and a high quality nylon plug. When hammering in the nail screw, the plug sleeve expands, which creates a secure anchoring in the building material.
fischer Hammerfix N-S Advantages
- The rapid hammerset installation reduces the amount of time required and allows for an economic series installation.
- The integrated hammer-in stop prevents the plug from expanding prematurely (jamming), thus enabling a problem-free installation.
- Together with the cross-slot recess, the thread of the nail screw allows the screw to be removed. This therefore allows for subsequent dismantling.
- The wide range of diameters and usage lengths provides the correct plug for every fixing.
fischer Hammerfix N-S Functioning
- Suitable for push-through installation.
- When hammered in, the nail screw causes the fischer Hammerfix N-S plug to expand in two directions. This provides a secure anchoring in the building material as a result.
- Countersunk head plugs are recommended for the installation of timber constructions; in the case of metal constructions, use flat-head plugs, and use pan-head plugs for long holes.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Hammerfix N-S within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Solid sand-lime brick | Building brick | Natural stone | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Aerated concrete | Solid panel made from gypsum | Vertically perforated brick | Perforated sand-lime brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
Substructures made of wood | Wall connection or plaster profiles | Cable and pipe clips | Perforated tapes