The fischer SXR FUS Frame Fixing is perfectly suited for use when securing metal constructions to either solid or hollow building materials. This covers a range of uses both internally and externally. For example, metal roof and ceiling substructures, as well as metal brackets and other supports. The frame fixing comprises a hexagon head screw with moulded washer and high quality nylon plug. Due to the low anchorage depth of only 50mm, the fixing is economical and cost effective.
fischer SXR FUS Frame Fixing Advantages
- The special functioning allows for use in solid and hollow building materials with an anchorage depth of just 50mm.
- The ETA assessment covers use in a range of solid and hollow building materials, and guarantees a secure fixing.
- The specially developed combination of plugs and screws ensures the very best handling. The plug has a noticeable hold, as a result installation is more convenient.
fischer SXR FUS Frame Fixing Functioning
- The SXR FUS is suitable for push through installation.
- The SXR expands in solid building materials.
- In hollow building materials the load transfers in the area of the block fillets.
- With vertically perforated bricks, only use rotary drilling (no impact drilling).
- Hexagon head screws are recommended for fixing metal constructions. For timber constructions, we recommend the fischer SXR T Frame Fixing with countersunk head screw.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer SXR FUS Frame Fixing within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Approved for: Concrete ≥ C12/15 | Vertically perforated brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Aerated concrete | Solid block made from lightweight and normal weight concrete | Solid brick | Thermal insulation blocks
Also suitable for: Natural stone with dense structure | Solid panel made from gypsum
Façade, ceiling and roof substructures made of wood and metal | Windows | Gates and doors | Wardrobes | Kitchen hanging cabinets | Squared timbers | Beams | TV consoles | Wall covering | Metal brackets | Metal supports | Cable ducts | Cable trays