The fischer Hammerfix N-F has a flat head which makes this fixing ideal for securing metal and plastic constructions in all building materials. For example, box section conduit and electrical trunking in stone, brick and concrete, to name a few.
The Hammerfix N-F consists of a pre-mounted zinc plated screw and high quality nylon plug. When hammering in the nail screw, the plug sleeve expands and creates a secure anchoring in the building material.
fischer Hammerfix N-F Advantages
- The rapid hammerset installation reduces the amount of time required and allows for an economic series installation.
- The integrated hammer-in stop prevents the plug from expanding prematurely (jamming), thus enabling a problem-free installation.
- Together with the cross-slot recess, the thread of the nail screw allows the screw to be removed. This allows for subsequent dismantling.
- The wide range of diameters and usage lengths provides the correct plug for every fixing.
fischer Hammerfix N-F Functioning
- Suitable for push-through installation.
- When hammered in, the nail screw causes the fischer Hammerfix N-F plug to expand in two directions. Thus providing a secure anchoring in the building material.
- In the case of metal constructions, use flat-head plugs. For timber constructions, use the fischer Hammerfix N-S with countersunk head plugs.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
The fischer Hammerfix N-F is approved for:
Concrete | Solid sand-lime brick | Building brick | Natural stone | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Aerated concrete | Solid panel made from gypsum | Vertically perforated brick | Perforated sand-lime brick | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete