The fischer frame fixing SXRL-T is approved along with the fischer countersunk head screw with T40 drive for multiple fixings of non-load-bearing systems in masonry, concrete, and aerated concrete. The two expansion zones in the fixing induce forces equally into perforated masonry, these combine to form a long expansion element in aerated concrete and solid building material. The frame fixing with the safety screw made out of zinc-plated steel is suitable for fixings in internal areas such as windows, coat racks, wall cupboards, or TV consoles.
fischer SXRL Advantages
- The long expansion element with multiple anchorage depths of 50, 70 and 90 mm for SXRL 8 and SXRL 10 and 70 and 90 mm for SXRL 14 makes the SXRL an extremely versatile product.
- Through the special geometry of the plug, the retention forces are evenly distributed in the drill hole.
- The approval for single-point fixing in cracked concrete makes the SXRL the designated specialist in concrete particularly for tasks such as the installation of awning roofs and outdoor railings compared to steel anchors.
- When it is to be set deep, the longer ribs prevent the plug from turning during installation.
- The SXRL 14 is additionally approved for applications that are subject to pressure and may be used for façade structures that are installed without wall bracket with a spacing.
- The SXRL with effective lengths up to 290 mm provides the right plug for every application.
- The SXRL is suitable for push-through installation.
- In perforated brick masonry a force transmission that protects the substrate is guaranteed through the two expansion zones. The porous block fillets are not crushed by the second expansion zone an therefore serves to transmit the force.
- In aerated concrete and solid building materials, the two expansion zones combine to form one long expansion element, thus providing for a uniform and flat distribution of the load into the substrate.
- Countersunk head screws are recommended for fixing timber constructions. For metal constructions, plug with wide sleeve rim and hexagon head screws with moulded washer.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Approved for: Vertically perforated brick | Aerated concrete | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Thermal insulation blocks | Solid block made from lightweight and normal weight concrete | Solid brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Concrete ≥ C12/15
Also suitable for: Natural stone with dense structure | Solid panel made from gypsum
Façade, ceiling and roof substructures made of wood and metal | Facade substructures under compression load (e.g. distance installation without a wall bracket) | Windows | Gates and doors | Wardrobes | Kitchen hanging cabinets | Squared timbers | Beams | TV consoles | Wall covering | Metal brackets | Metal supports | Cable ducts | Cable trays