The fischer SXRL T Frame Fixing is designed to secure non load bearing timber constructions to masonry and concrete walls. These fixings are suitable for use both internally and externally. For example, to secure kitchen hanging cabinets, coat racks and beams, as well as gates, doors and windows frames. The frame fixing comprises a zinc plated steel countersunk head screw with T40 drive and a plug with expansion capabilities.
fischer SXRL T Frame Fixing Advantages
- The long expansion element with multiple anchorage depths of 50, 70 and 90 mm for SXRL 8 and SXRL 10, and 70 and 90 mm for SXRL 14, makes the SXRL an extremely versatile product.
- Through the special geometry of the plug, the retention forces distribute evenly in the drill hole.
- The SXRL 10 approval for single-point fixing in cracked concrete makes the SXRL the designated specialist in concrete. Particularly for tasks such as the installation of awning roofs and outdoor railings compared to steel anchors.
- When fixing deep, the longer ribs stop the plug from turning during installation.
- The SXRL 14 is has additional approval for applications that are subject to pressure. As a result, they are suitable for façade structures that are installed without wall bracket with a spacing.
fischer SXRL T Frame Fixing Functioning
- The SXRL is suitable for push-through installation.
- In perforated brick masonry, the plug’s two expansion zones guarantee a force transmission that protects the substrate. The second expansion zone do not crush the porous block fillets and therefore serves to transmit the force.
- In aerated concrete and solid building materials, the two expansion zones combine to form one long expansion element. Thus providing for a uniform and flat distribution of the load into the substrate.
- Countersunk head screws are particularly suitable for fixing timber constructions. For metal constructions, we recommend the fischer SXRL FUS Frame Fixing with hexagon head screw with moulded washer.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer SXRL T Frame Fixing within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Approved for: Vertically perforated brick | Aerated concrete | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Perforated sand-lime brick | Thermal insulation blocks | Solid block made from lightweight and normal weight concrete | Solid brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Concrete ≥ C12/15
Also suitable for: Natural stone with dense structure | Solid panel made from gypsum
Façade, ceiling and roof substructures made of wood and metal | Facade substructures under compression load (e.g. distance installation without a wall bracket) | Windows | Gates and doors | Wardrobes | Kitchen hanging cabinets | Squared timbers | Beams | TV consoles | Wall covering | Metal brackets | Metal supports | Cable ducts | Cable trays