The fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II S with Hexagon Head is suitable for securing heavy loads in concrete and stone, even in earthquake zones. The anchor is made from zinc plated steel.
When tightening the anchor, the cone pulls into the expansion sleeve and it expands against the drill hole wall. The black plastic ring prevents the anchor from turning and absorbs the torque slippage. As a result, the fixture pulls towards the anchoring base. This fischer high performance anchor is ideally suited to fix machinery, steel constructions and staircases in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II S Advantages
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. The European Technical Assessment even cover use in earthquake zones (seismic C1 and C2).
- The low profile of the screw head ensures a discreet fixing.
- The design between the bolt and the sleeve ensures high shear load-bearing capacity. Thus, fewer fixing points are required.
- The optimised geometry intelligently reduces the energy required for assembly.
- The approval regulates the use of hollow drills.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II S Functioning
- The FH II is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone pulls into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The black plastic ring prevents rotation when tightening the anchor, and acts as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage so that the fixture pulls onto the anchor base.
- Other available head shapes for flexible design solutions: countersunk head (type SK), bolt version with nut and washer (type B) and cap nut (type H).
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II S within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
Guard rails | Staircases | Consoles | Steel constructions | Ladders | Cable trays | Machines | Gates | Façades | Gratings