The fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II B with Threaded Bolt is a heavy duty anchor suitable for securing loads into masonry, even in earthquake zones.
Made of zinc plated steel, the anchor works effectively by the sleeve expanding against the drill hole wall during tightening. The black plastic ring prevents the anchor from rotating and absorbs the torque slippage. This means that the fixture pulls towards the anchoring base. This high performance anchor is ideally suited to fix railings, steel constructions, and cable trays in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II B Advantages
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance. The European Technical Assessment even cover use in earthquake zones (seismic C1 and C2).
- The practical fixing using washers and nuts allows for the ultimate removal of the attachment if required later.
- The design between the bolt and the sleeve ensures high shear load-bearing capacity. Thus, fewer fixing points are required.
- The optimised geometry intelligently reduces the energy required for assembly.
- The approval regulates the use of hollow drills.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II B Functioning
- The FH II is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone pulls into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The black plastic ring prevents rotation when tightening the anchor, and acts as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage so that the fixture pulls onto the anchor base.
- Other available head shapes for flexible design solutions: countersunk head (type SK), hexagon head (type S) and cap nut (type H).
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II B within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
Guard rails | Staircases | Consoles | Steel constructions | Ladders | Cable trays | Machines | Gates | Façades | Gratings