The fischer bolt anchor FAZ II is a steel anchor for the highest requirements. Therefore heavy loads can be secured in cracked concrete using the steel anchor. Thanks to its easy installation, the FAZ II can be used extremely flexibly. The tried-and-tested expansion clip safely introduces the loads into the concrete and enables top load-bearing capacity. The steel anchor is ideal for the anchoring of railings, cable trays and cantilevers, for example.
fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II Advantages
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre-accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
- The fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Natural stone with dense structure
fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II Applications
Steel constructions | Guard rails | Consoles | Ladders | Cable trays | Machines | Staircases | Gates | Façades | Timber constructions