*Please note that this product is being discontinued by fischer once all stock has gone and the fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II Plus is its replacement.*
The fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II is a zinc plated steel anchor for securing heavy loads into masonry. This includes both cracked and non-cracked concrete, plus natural stone. The steel anchor features an expansion clip, which expands against the drill hole wall when tightening the nut. The FAZ II is ideal for the anchoring of railings, machinery and timber and steel constructions, just to name a few.
If you require a bolt anchor to use externally, we recommend the fischer Bolt Anchor FBN II (HDG option).
fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II Advantages
- According to the new evaluation (ETA), the tensile strengths are decisive. Thus fewer anchors are required.
- The variable anchorage depths with sizes M8 to M16 allow a millimetre accurate adjustment to the loads for the first time.
- The version with the cap nut offers an optically attractive anchoring and protects against injuries as well thanks to the round shape.
- The first bolt anchor M6 with an ETA assessment Option 1 for secure and reliable anchorings.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and the best performance.
fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II Functioning
- The FAZ II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation and is also ideal for stand-off installation thanks to the long thread.
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt pulls into the expansion sleeve and expand it against the drill hole wall.
- The anchor is set in line with the approval once the preset installation torque is achieved.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS anchor bolt setting tool.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Bolt Anchor FAZ II within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked and non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Concrete C80/95 (classification available)
- Natural stone with dense structure
Steel constructions | Guard rails | Consoles | Ladders | Cable trays | Machines | Staircases | Gates | Façades | Timber constructions