fischer decking screws FTS-ST A2P with flat countersunk head, TX star recess drive and partial thread is ideal for the surface-flush, splinter-free screwing together of terrace subframe systems and wooden decking. The TX star recess drive enables top force transmission with maximum bit stability. The innovative special thread shape facilitates the screwing process, even in hard woods. In addition, the partial thread enables the firm screwing of the decking to the subframe system. The stainless steel A2 terrace screw is highly resistant to weather and tannic acid. The flat head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish, even with connections close to the edge.
fischer Decking Screws Advantages
- The stainless steel terrace screw A2 offers a high degree of weather and tannic acid resistance. These properties increase the durability of the screw.
- The Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes your work noticeably easier.
- The shank ribs reduce drive-in resistance and thereby enable power and battery conservation in your work.
- The flat head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish, even with connections close to the edge.
- For best results, we strongly recommend pre-drilling and pre-counterboring holes.
Solid wood panels | Tropical woods (pre-drilled) | Hard woods (pre-drilled) | Thermowood | Soft woods | And many other wood materials
Screwing of terrace plankings on wooden substructure