The fischer Power-Fast Stainless Steel Decking Screws are ideal for a secure connection of wooden decking and terrace subframe systems. They feature a flat countersunk head, TX star recess drive and partial thread, which ensures a surface flush, splinter free finish. In addition, being made from stainless steel ensures the screws are weather resistant and highly durable. Suitable for use in a range of wood materials, both soft woods and hard woods.
fischer Stainless Steel Decking Screws Advantages
- The stainless steel A2 offers a high degree of weather and tannic acid resistance. These properties therefore increase the durability of the screw.
- The Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This means your work is noticeably easier.
- The shank ribs reduce drive-in resistance and as a result enable power and battery conservation in your work.
- The flat head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish, even with connections close to the edge.
fischer Stainless Steel Decking Screws Functioning
- For best results, we strongly recommend pre-drilling and pre-counterboring holes.
The fischer Decking Screws are suitable for use in the following materials:
Solid wood panels | Tropical woods (pre-drilled) | Hard woods (pre-drilled) | Thermowood | Soft woods | And many other wood materials
Screwing of terrace plankings on wooden substructure