The Fischer FGW 90F 1st Fix Framing Nail Gun is a setting tool for quick and easy fastening in wood. 90 joules of energy drives nails precisely into wood substrate – use for fencing, stud work, flooring and roof battens, just to name a few. A wide range of nail options means it is suitable for variety of materials. For example, solid wood, laminated timber and chipboard.
fischer FGW Framing Nail Gun Specification
- 90 joules of power
- 3 nails into the working surface per second
- More than 1,100 nails per fuel cell
- Powerful re-chargeable battery with LED display, for more than 8,000 fixings per charge
- Battery fully charged after 90 minutes
- A 10 minute charge will fix 300 nails
- Operates within the temperature range of -7°C to +50°C
- Tool weight 3.5kg (3.8kg with battery), dimensions L 390mm x W 108mm x H 381mm
- 2 year manufacturing guarantee
- 1 x fischer FGW 90F 1st Fix Framing Nail Gun
- 1 x Protective Cap
- 1 x Battery Charger inc charging plug for EU
- 1 x Li-Ion Battery
- 2 x Hex Wrench
- Supplied in a practical fischer branded box
Fuel cells and nails must be purchased separately.
fischer FGW Framing Nail Gun Functioning
- For optimum installation, the nose piece of the tool must be in the correct position on the working surface.
- The embedment depth of the nails can be easily adjusted to the application.
- Ring and smooth shank nails in different lengths allow universal use.
- The tool can be easily transported and stored with the adjustable hook.
Solid wood | Laminated timber | Plywood | Chipboard | Fiberboard | Veneer materials
Wood frame construction | Roof battens | External cladding | Stud work | Fencing | Over boarding | Truss work | Flooring | Packaging