The fischer DHK 45 Insulation Support is an economical, plastic support with a 45mm disc diameter, for anchoring a range of pressure resistant insulation in solid and perforated building materials. Suitable insulation materials range from mineral wool to polystyrene.
For soft insulation, opt for the DHK 90 Insulation Support, which has a larger 90mm disc diameter.
fischer DHK 45 Insulation Support Specification
For all sizes:
- 45mm disc diameter
- 8mm drill diameter
- 30mm minimum drill hole depth
fischer DHK 45 Insulation Support Advantages
- Low anchorage depth reduces drilling time.
- Simple installation process.
- Suitable for use in pressure resistant insulation.
- After drilling, the DHK 45 sets in the material via push through installation using a hammer.
- Expansion of the ribs in the drill hole provides the ideal contact pressure.
- Flexible pins on the disc adapt to the insulating material.
- Temperature range when installed is -40°C to +80°C.
Concrete | Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete | Vertically perforated brick | Perforated sand-lime brick | Solid sand-lime brick | Natural stone with dense structure | Aerated concrete | Solid brick made from lightweight concrete | Solid brick
To fix soft and pressure resistant insulating materials in rear ventilated facades, such as;
Mineral / glass wool | PU panels | Light building boards made of wood wool | Cork boards / Coir matting | Polystyrene | Foam glass tiles