The fischer Hammerset Anchor EA II is a cost effective solution for fixing pipework to concrete and stone. For example, pipelines, ventilation ducts, sprinkler systems and cable conduits. Made from zinc plated steel, this hammerset anchor has an internal thread that fits either standard screws or threaded rods (not included). Inserting a suitable screw or rod causes the anchor’s sleeve to expand against the wall of the drill hole, resulting in a safe and secure anchoring. (Please note that no torque must be applied during this process, otherwise the sleeve will not expand correctly.)
fischer Hammerset Anchor EA II Advantages
- Firstly, the embossed rim prevents the fischer hammerset anchor sleeve from slipping.
- The metric internal thread means that it is possible to use standard screws or threaded rods.
- The EMS machine setting tool allows for effortless installation, particularly in the case of series installations.
- The embossing that applies when expanding with the EHS Plus setting tool, offers simple control of the anchoring and increased safety.
- Fixing point at hef 25 mm prevents the anchor falling out of the drill hole before being expanded.
- The black fixing point prevents the anchor from falling out of the drill hole during overhead installation.
fischer Hammerset Anchor EA II Functioning
- The EA II is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- Position the fischer hammerset anchor in the drill hole and drive in flush to the surface of the anchor base using the hammer.
- The sleeve expands against the drill hole wall by driving in the internal bolt with the EHS Plus setting tool. (Alternative: EMS machine setting tool.)
- The setting tool must sit on the rim of the anchor to ensure correct expansion.
Below are some installation examples for the fischer Hammerset Anchor EA II within different wall types.
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, cracked, for the multiple fixings of non-load-bearing systems
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
Pipelines and ventilation ducts | Sprinkler systems | Cable conduits and wires | Gratings | Steel constructions | Machines | Consoles | Shuttering props