The fischer HDPF Plasterboard Wall Plug is a simple but effective, easy to install wall plug especially for plasterboard and drywall.
The plug is made from high quality polyamide, which means it is very elastic and age resistant. The lock design of the HDPF means it is suitable for lightweight loads up to 4kg. It also features a ribbed body, which prevents the wall plug from spinning in the plasterboard during installation. The rim around the screw hole prevents the plug from falling through the drill hole in the plasterboard.
fischer HDPF Plasterboard Wall Plug Specification
- The HDPF wall plug is suitable for pre-positioned installation in 12.5mm plasterboard.
- Anchor length 35mm.
- Suitable for use with single thread screws with a 4mm diameter. Screws should be 35mm long plus the thickness of the fixing.
- Ø 10mm drill hole diameter required.
- Minimum depth through plasterboard 38mm.
- Max. recommended weight 4kg in plasterboard.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer HDPF within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Suitable for: Gypsum plasterboard | Gypsum fibreboard | Chipboard | Hardboard | Light building boards made of wood wool
Pictures | Lighting | Lightweight Sanitary Equipment