The fischer RG M is a threaded rod suitable for internal use in combination with a resin capsule or injection mortar. This creates an extremely strong and secure fixing, ideal for securing heavy loads in masonry and concrete. For example, machinery, steelwork constructions and supporting feet. The wide range of thread sizes, from M8 to M30, makes the threaded rod RG M truly versatile and flexible for a range applications.
The rod is made from zinc-plated steel with a grade of 5.8.
fischer Threaded Rod RG M Functioning
- Due to its oblique edge, the threaded rod RG M is particularly suitable for use in conjunction with resin capsules.
- The threaded rod RG M sets using a hammer drill and the accompanying setting tool in rotating and hitting motions.
- During setting, the oblique edge of the RG M destroys the capsule, and mixes and activates the mortar.
- Use with injection mortar is also possible. Here, manually insert the threaded rod into the drill hole with a light rotating movement. Continue until it reaches the base of the hole.
- Anchorings with resin capsules RSB and RSB Mini
- Anchorings with resin capsule RM II
- Anchorings with injection mortars FIS SB, FIS EM, FIS EB, FIS V, FIS VL, FIS P Plus, FIS P and FIS Green
Approved for anchorage in combination with resin capsules or injection mortars in the following.
Cracked concrete | Non-cracked concrete | Solid brick masonry | Perforated masonry | Aerated concrete