The fischer sleeve anchor FSA-B is a zinc-plated steel anchor with nut and washer for structural fixings made of zinc-plated steel. The FSA-B is set in the time-saving through-type installation. When tightening, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the hole wall. The recesses act as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage. The fixture is therefore pulled towards the anchoring base. The fischer sleeve anchor FSA-B is ideal for fastening fixings that are not relevant in safety terms such as ladders, gates, and temporary fixings in non-cracked concrete.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B Advantages
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and enables the use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user-friendly installation.
- The anchor design makes it possible to use different head shapes for flexible design solutions: Hexagon head (type S), bolt version with nut and washer (type B).
- The detachable screw connection allows for surface flush removal.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B Functioning
- The FSA is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The half-moon shaped recesses act as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage, so that the attachment is pulled onto the anchor base.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B within different wall types.
- Concrete C12/15 to C20/25, non-cracked
- Natural stone with dense structure
Handrails | Consoles | Ladders | Cable trays | Gates | Façades | Temporary or structural fixings