The fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B is a zinc-plated steel anchor with bolt head, nut and washer. The FSA-B is suitable for securing structural fixings to non-cracked concrete and natural stone. The sleeve anchor features a detachable screw, which when tightened, pulls the cone into the sleeve. This sleeve then expands against the drill hole wall. The fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B is ideal for fastening fixings that are not relevant in safety terms such as cable trays, façades and handrails.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B Advantages
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and enables the use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user friendly installation.
- The anchor design makes it possible to use different head shapes for flexible design solutions; the FSA-B is the bolt version with nut and washer and there is also the FSA-S with a hexagon head.
- The detachable screw connection allows for surface flush removal.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-B Functioning
- The FSA is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The half-moon shaped recesses act as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage, so that the attachment is pulled onto the anchor base.
Below are some examples of installation for the Sleeve Anchor FSA-B within different wall types.
- Concrete C12/15 to C20/25, non-cracked
- Natural stone with dense structure
Handrails | Consoles | Ladders | Cable trays | Gates | Façades | Temporary or structural fixings