The fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-S is a zinc plated steel anchor with hexagonal screw for fastening structural fixings in non-cracked concrete and natural stone. When tightening the anchor’s detachable screw, the cone pulls into the expansion sleeve. The sleeve then expands against the wall of the drill hole. The FSA-S is ideal for securing fixings that are not relevant in safety terms such as ladders, handrails and gates.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-S Advantages
- The optimised geometry minimises setting energy and enables the use in extremely narrow spaces. This allows for user friendly installation.
- The anchor design makes it possible to use different head shapes for flexible design solutions; the FSA-S has a hexagon head and the FSA-B is a bolt version with nut and washer.
- The detachable screw connection allows for surface flush removal.
fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-S Functioning
- The FSA-S is suitable for push-through installation.
- When applying the torque, the cone pulls into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The half-moon shaped recesses act as a crumple zone to take the torque slippage, so that the attachment pulls onto the anchor base.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA-S within different wall types.
- Concrete C12/15 to C20/25, non-cracked
- Natural stone with dense structure
Handrails | Consoles | Ladders | Cable trays | Gates | Façades | Temporary or structural fixings