Corefix 100 Dot and Dab Wall Fixings are the trusted heavy-duty dot and dab wall fixing solution. With a 100mm screw length, using four Corefix 100 fixings provides up to 100kg safe working load. Therefore they are ideal for fixing brackets, shelves and heavy items such as TVs, wall units, boilers and radiators to dot and dab walls.
If you need to secure deeper fixtures, then we recommend the Corefix 120 Dot and Dab Wall Fixing, which has a 120mm screw length.
Dot and dab walls comprise of a solid wall with plasterboard stuck on to it using “dabs” of adhesive. This consequently creates a small void (usually around 10-20mm) in the wall. Corefix wall fixings are the engineered plasterboard fixing with a steel core that ‘bridges the gap’ between board and wall. This means the masonry as the anchor point to achieve superb load values.
Corefix 100 Dot and Dab Wall Fixing Advantages
- Easy to install, therefore no special tools are required.
- A patented system that includes an engineered steel core. This steel core bridges the cavity and transfers the load to the blockwork behind.
- 100kg safe working load using 4 Corefix fixings.
- 100mm screw length
- 10mm maximum fixture depth
- 45mm maximum plasterboard and cavity depth
- You will need a 10mm masonry drill bit to install the Corefix wall fixing
If you are unsure what type of wall you have, check out our blog post what type of wall do I have? for some tips and advice on how to identify your wall type.