The fischer threaded rod FTR is a system component without approval for use with the fischer RSB resin capsules. This threaded rod is also suitable for use with the fischer RM II resin capsules and with fischer injection mortars. The combination of these components means heavy loads can be secured into concrete and stone. The system is cost effective for fixations indoors and single fixations where no approval is relevant.
fischer Threaded Rod Advantages
- The threaded rod FTR is the cost effective solution for applications with resin capsules where no approval is necessary.
fischer Threaded Rod Functioning
- Due to its oblique edge, the threaded rod FTR is particularly suitable for use in conjunction with resin capsules.
- The threaded rod FTR sets using a hammer drill and the accompanying setting tool in rotating and hitting motions.
- During setting, the oblique edge of the FTR destroys the capsule and mixes and activates the mortar.
- Use with injection mortar is also possible. Here, the threaded rod manually inserts into the drill hole with a light rotating movement until it reaches the base of the hole.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Threaded Rod FTR within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Natural stone with dense structure
Anchorings with resin capsules and injection mortars without approval