The fischer threaded rod FTR is a cost-effective system component without approval for the fischer resin capsules RSB and RM II and for fischer injection mortars. For single fixations, the application with the pre-portioned resin capsule is particularly cost-effective. The hot-dip galvanised and zinc-plated steel threaded rods enable extremely diverse applications. The system is particularly suitable for cost-effective fixations indoors where no approval is relevant. The FTR is set with the bonded anchor setting tool and a hammer drill using rotating and hitting motions. During the resin capsule setting process, the capsules are destroyed by the characteristic oblique edge and are mixed, and the mortar is activated.
fischer Threaded Rod Advantages
- The threaded rod FTR is the cost-effective solution for applications with resin capsules where no approval is required.
- Due to its oblique edge, the threaded rod FTR is particularly suitable for use in conjunction with resin capsules.
- The threaded rod FTR is set using a hammer drill and the accompanying setting tool in rotating and hitting motions.
- During setting, the oblique edge of the FTR destroys the capsule and mixes and activates the mortar.
- Use with injection mortar is also possible. Here, the threaded rod is manually inserted into the drill hole with a light rotating movement until it reaches the base of the hole.
Below are some examples of installation for this product within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Concrete | Natural stone with dense structure
Anchorings with resin capsules and injection mortars without approval