The fischer DuoBlade is a self drilling plasterboard wall plug. The metal tip cuts cleanly and effectively for a fast and simple installation. The DuoBlade is ideal for lighter duty applications, such as pictures and mirrors. It is suitable for use in both single and double layered plasterboard, plus fibreboard and cement board.
For heavier duty applications, we recommend the fischer DuoTec Plasterboard Toggle Fixing.
fischer Duoblade Plasterboard Wall Plug Advantages
- An innovative product of the fischer DuoLine with intelligent combinations for more power and more intelligence.
- The black metal tip guarantees simple and safe installation.
- Anti-rotation lock prevents the plug from spinning in the drill hole.
- High torque when anchor is installed for the feel good-factor and an optimum feeling when setting.
- PZ 2 drive – same drive for plug and screw.
fischer Duoblade Plasterboard Wall Plug Functioning
- The fischer DuoBlade is suitable for pre-positioned installation.
- The metal tip has better heat-resistant and cutting characteristics. Especially in double-layered plasterboard.
- The fischer DuoBlade is suitable for use with wood, metal and chipboard screws of Ø4.0 to Ø5.0 mm, as well as different hooks and eye screws.
- In gypsum fibreboard, pre-drilling with a drill Ø 8mm is recommended.
Below are some examples of installation for the fischer Duoblade Plasterboard Wall Plug within different wall types. If you are unsure of what type of wall you may have then please see our guide on What Type of Wall Do I Have?
Suitable for: Gypsum plasterboard, single and double-planked | Gypsum fibreboard | Lightweight cement boards
Smoke detectors | Mirrors | Curtain rods | Blinds | Lamps | Pictures